8 Port PoE+ Switch (8 PoE+ Ports | 2 10/100M Uplink Port) – 125W – 802.3at 150W, Extend function to 250M
8 X 10/100M PoE + 2X 10/100M uplink port, Unmanaged PoE switch, 150W, Extend function to 250M.
The PoE switch support IEEE802.3af/at POE standard, using advanced sens
ing algorithm, only for the terminal device which support the IEEE802.3af/at
power over Ethernet standard, do not need to worry about damage to private
standard PoE or non- PoE devices. Automatic recognition of PoE demand,
speed, duplex and using the Auto Uplink cable, simple and convenient to use,
no need to configure, plug and play.
The PoE switch designed for commercial network, for example, some need to
simplify the wireless access point (AP) and network camera installation based
on IP. These away from the power socket device usually hung on the wall or
the ceiling height. PoE eliminates the equipment specially connected with the
power socket. The connection from the AC power supply equipment more flex
ible, simplified wiring, flexible and extensible, get rid of affection by power
line layout constraints in family and office network.
Design of high performance to price ratio, compact, flexible, EC series is the
ideal chioce of small business network to economical use of PoE deployment
of wireless access point (AP) and IP camera.
• The Max distance of power supply is 250 meters.
• 10 10/100M adaptive RJ45 port, 8 port with PoE function.
• Each port supports auto MDI/MDIX and auto negotiation.
• Store and forwarding, support port isolation.
• Support two lightning of uplink port.
• Support IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex and Backpressure Half-Duplex.
• Support IEEE802.3af/at standards, can provide 15.4W/30W per p ort.
• Automatic detection and recognition PD device which in accordan ce with
IEEE 802.3af/at and power supply for the device.
• Intelligent power management, if the electrical equipment pow er exceeds
the normal power output, the system will cut off power supply of the port,
after 1-2 minutes, it will reexamination and power supply.
• Low power consumption, no fan design, natural heat