48-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Layer 2+ Managed Switch with Four 10G SFP+ Uplinks
48 Port Gigabit PoE Switch with 4 x 10Gb SFP Port, 800 Watt Power.
48-Port 800 W Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Layer 3+ Managed Switch with Four 10G Uplinks - a powerhouse of Power over Ethernet and ports
This 48-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Layer2+ Managed Switch is one of the flagship switches from Intellinet Network Solutions. With four 10G SFP/SFP+ module slots, a PoE power budget of 800 watts, 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and several features like VLAN, QoS, SNMP and IGMP, it is a feature-rich installer’s choice for medium-sized businesses.
Save installation time and money with PoE
This switch is designed to pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, all of which support 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+), it can power Wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephones, IP surveillance cameras and more while providing a total switching capacity of 176 Gbps in for your network.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
Supporting the IEEE 802.3at protocol, this switch is designed to inject up to 30 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af or IEEE802.3at compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Future-Proof with 10 Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3ae)
Equipped with four 10G SFP+ open slots, this switch is the ideal solution for cost-sensitive organizations considering 10 Gigabit Ethernet. With 10G technology going mainstream and becoming ever more popular, the need for additional bandwidth has become more urgent than ever before - even in smaller networks. Whether you wish to connect servers, network attached storage units or NVRs at 10 Gbps, or perhaps you simply want to connect to another Gigabit switch without resorting to LACP techniques, 10G provides the solution. And in case you are not quite ready for 10G just yet, it will happily take standard 1G SFP transceiver modules, until the time is right for you to make the switch.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with 48 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, it offers plenty of performance for your computers, servers and other networking devices.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 400 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 8.3 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 30 watts.
- Provides up to 48 PoE network devices with power and data
- Four small-form-factor pluggable 10G SFP/SFP+ module slots
- Domotz compatible for cloud management
- PoE power budget of 800 watts
- Power output up to 30 watts per port, first 4 port output 90W per port
- Supports VLAN (tag-based and port-based)
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- The Powered Device Monitor feature (PDM) restarts any connected PoE device that fails to respond or send out network traffic
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX and NWay auto-negotiation support
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Switch fabric of 176 Gbps
- SNMP Management and Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- IPv4/v6 dual protocol
- Supports link aggregation (trunking)
- IGMP Snooping for multicast filtering
- Supports bandwidth control per port
- Supports port mirroring
- Supports two types of QoS: port-based and DSCP
- Broadcast storm control with multicast packet rate settings
- Supports jumbo frames up to 12 kBytes
- Supports Rapid Spanning Tree/Spanning Tree protocol
- Store and forward switching architecture
- Full/half duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports 16k MAC address entries
- Buffer memory of 1.5 MBytes
- Configuration via Web browser or RJ45 console port
- LEDs for power, system and link/activity/speed
- Two high-volume cooling fans to ensure perfect ventilation
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Three-year warranty